Friday, June 21, 2019

Bemusement

Well, that was...exciting?  Power by the Tribe, a comeback, and an interesting play by Naquin.... I mean, the TV guys had a point; I am not sure even Tyler knew what he was doing out there, but...   it is funny, because he is challenged, to put it mildly, in CF, and in RF...  I did like Mercado in CF, and I wonder if the contretemps with Lindor -- to say nothing of the suckitude -- has put him to the bench.  At the very least, Mercado is hitting and he can probably play in CF, in which case.... exeunt Martin.


Um...no?  I mean, if the left has made it their business to go and start knocking down people because of their misdeeds, especially #MeToo related...that's fine, but then you can't go and say "well, this person is excluded."  I think we all know MLK was sort of a cad, to put it mildly, but if he actually did worse... well, someone is going to have to start asking tough questions.

I think I, like a lot of conservatives, have been getting a kick out of the Oberlin contretemps, and with good reason... but one thing seems to stand out, for me...why on Earth anyone nowadays puts anything remotely inflammatory on an email... Jesus, hasn't anyone heard of discovery?  I would think about now people would learn only to put platitudes, and inoffensive ones at that, in anything nowadays... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home