Sunday, July 14, 2019

a new record

As always, we are...busy?  Ok, work and other things are the usual, and last nite I had the pleasure of accompanying a friend to the ER for a leg injury treatment (imagine how bad things are if I am the epitome of compassion). One NICE thing that happened was that I went to the All-Star Game; my family gifted me tix for my bday, and... it was pretty cool.  Definitely would go back, definitely would go to another one.


Do they?  I don't know... I mean, maybe?  I would think that people are very good at dissonance, like it or not, and for all his personal foibles, he has delivered policy wins for the Evangelical community.  I mean, no one went around asking the LGBT community about their support of Barack Obama, who was also opposed to gay marriage...

This may not surprise anybody, but I loved Mad as a kid, and still do... I subscribed, and always used to buy the old ones at garage sales and such.  Funny as hell, some of them -- most -- hold up today, I think.

Umm...ok?  I don't know; a gym that doesn't work you too hard and has pizza a lot is going to have a lot of repeat business, if you get my drift...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home