Monday, November 04, 2019

catching up

Remember how I said I was going to blog more?  Yeah, me too.  Though I have been busy, and also, getting to bed at 10, or 11, in an attempt to be less sick -- I got an antibiotic for this sinus infection and I figure it is the least I can do to meet it halfway is to sleep.

In other news... I think the idea of firing Freddie Kitchens is a bit ridiculous, but I didn't exactly see playoffs for this team, either.  More interesting, to me, is the canning of Willie Taggart at FSU.  This could be me, but... maybe he rose too fast?  I don't know, one year at Oregon, to me... well, not enough seasoning?  I also think maybe he got fired too soon?  Yes, the team is craptastic, but firing a guy a year and a half in...not sure that is the move that had to be made.  Also, I think Akron's last coach could have done better than... 0-something, but this could be me.

Snow this weekend?  In the middle of -- hell, before -- November?  Oi.  I realize it is that time of year, like it or not, but...

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2019/11/greater-cleveland-food-bank-will-offer-financial-coaching-to-40-families.html
This is interesting.  I do not think it will work as well as anyone thinks, for a bunch of reasons....but it is good to see someone trying.

One thing that surprised me was Francisco Lindor winning a Gold Glove.  I don't know; I think he is a good SS, but...as good as some of the other guys in the league? Not sure about that...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home