Monday, November 18, 2019

linx

This, of course, is blogging within a week, which is much better than the current, or usual, practice.  Ha!  Funny, of course... I mean, I have actually gone to bed fairly early the last two days; I think I have a cold, or am not fully recovered from the sinus infection, so...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/11/13/20960203/black-voices-for-trump-african-american-polling
I always get a kick out of stories like these, like the ones about Trump being a Russian puppet... I don't think the man can stop getting out of his own way, but i also think that the man does have a knack for finding, identifying, and trying to take advantage of someone's weakness.  This is one such way; no one expects to win the black vote, but if you lose 80-20, or even 85-15... you've actually gained votes, which is something... and in election where the key states might be close....

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/06/opinion/is-politics-a-war-of-ideas-or-of-us-against-them.html
I marked this a while ago, mainly because I was like...of course it is;  I mean, it wasn't always, but now -- thanx to your friends on the left -- and in turn, everyone else has to fight it that way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home