Thursday, January 09, 2020

Hilarity

So, the Tribe traded Eric Haase for cash... I don't know, this seems a little unwise?  I mean, if Perez has a bad year, Leon is no improvement, and in that case...ugh.  More to the point, with the 26h spot... this could be me, but I would think the spot could be used for a bat, and Haase -- he's only had, what 32 ML ABs -- could be the guy they use for it. 

https://babylonbee.com/news/methodist-church-to-split-over-whether-or-not-to-be-christians
Ha! I think is hilarious, of course, and being able to call all my Methodist friends racists -- sort of like calling the people who aren't supporting ex-mayor Pete in the primary homophobes -- is hunting dairy cattle, but it doesn't mean I won't do it because it's fun and enjoyable!

Similarly, this could be me, but if you're going to blow someone up, you should probably have 1) A reason for it and 2) the ability to tell someone why this is a good idea, or, at least, why the benefits outweight the negatives.  I realize pissing off Mike Lee and Rand Paul isn't that hard for a RINO, but... the funny thing is, of course, that so far... the Iranian response has been to shoot missiles at places where they know we will not be, which, to me, indicates that they've been sent a message, and even if there is a little face-saving...well, the man is a genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home