Monday, July 04, 2022

The Glorious Fourth

 Yet another weekend of not blogging... funny; Saturday I was doing other things -- a fun housewarming, a hearty workout at the gym, and then Sunday I took a nice, four-hour nap in the middle of the day.  Today I went to my sister's and met some friends, then came home and did some work.  I have been doing a contract project for my old employer, and I finally finished it.  To be sure, there will be reviews and such, so this is not over, but... let's just hope it gets resolved soon.   The extra cash will be nice, but I do not want to do it again.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/07/happy-independence-day.php

I get a kick out of stuff like this; you'd think GOPers would be running around asking them exactly what it is that makes them hate American so much, or at least call them out more forcefully on it.  Yes, I know, when your opponent is drowning, you don't throw them a lifeline, but...  To be sure, with another mass shooting, one does feel slightly less hopeful, but most of our problems...as always, are of our own volition...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home