Saturday, June 17, 2023

Wakies

 Funny; I wasn't feeling that well last night -- more exhaustion than anything else, I think -- so I laid on the bed while reading and doing some stuff.  As expected, I nodded off (prolly about 11) and woke up at 3.  I need to stop that, given the soon-to-soar electric rates.  I guess I needed the rest, but I had about 20 things to do -- and a busy weekend to not shove them in -- so I wanted to be more productive.  Alas.

I woke up bright and early today as I had food pantry duty -- shortage of volunteers, and I am East District President, so... it was largely fine.  Plenty of moonbats early, of course, and then a few came late.  We actually had a lot of bread and produce to give away, even if a lot of it was questionable...which of course begs the question of why it was taken in the first place.  Anyways, the count was 102, which -- unless attendance plummets next week -- should put us ahead for the month on our average.  Our Southwest center has seen 8% increases for the past two months, and while we are not there yet...on the other hand (as we discussed in the 10 seconds between clients), there are still plenty of jobs out there, and.... well, food is the last thing a lot of these people need.

Bob Huggins had a DUI?  I am shocked, shocked, I tell you!

Police called her hanging a suicide. Her mother vowed to find the truth. (startribune.com)

This story still blows my mind, and I just read it yesterday...if people actually believe this, and go through with this...they are idiots, and there is no small part of me that says they deserve whatever they get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home