Sunday, February 05, 2006

Early SB notes

David finally called about an hour before the game. I was glad he called to let me know he was alive, and to check in. It would have been even nicer to have actually been able to talk to him, but such is the wonder of the cell phone.

Most of the day was spent eating some delicious salsa made for me by a friend from church. She is of Mexican origin, and, while she said she made it less spicy, whoa. It is really quite delicious, but my sinuses have been completely and totally cleared. I did take her advice and heat the chips (briefly) prior to eating, and left the salsa at room temperature, but, phew...

I guess I like a beer once in a while, and it may be a Bud Light, but does anyone really like it THAt much?

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, nobody likes it that much, although it certainly made for one of the better commercials tonight. . .

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

matt your blog is boring. u have to update it. all u have to do is write one sentence like 'condi blames syria' or 'condi nude, see page 5' and then u get comments. i comment on 20 blogs a day - it takes 15 minutes tops. if u got nothing just write- ok guys here's friday's open thread and let us go at it. one of us owuvians has gotta get something going here. u are the chosen one neo.

gabe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home