Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hiatus

Wow...five days between posts.  Let's see.  Wednesday I watched "American Reunion" and tried to go to bed early...the movie was good; funny, but the ending was a little gay.  Thursday I woke up early and went to Mass and worked late and was in no mood to post.  Yesterday I treated myself -- a long week -- and dined with a friend, followed by cocktails (for him).  Got home in time to watch the Tribe lose.  Today was the OC.... very busy; I mean, the count was 129, but it seemed more.  People were slow today...new registers, and plus, they were schmucks.  Everyone knows the rules, but no one seems to remember...oi.  Lots of produce and bread today, but no meat, and of course EVERYONE complained...it's not on the food bank ordering sheet, and when it is, it is beyond our cost.  Lots of salad to give away, so as you can imagine....our clients were even more miffed.  We also ran out of school supplies, so of course the crises continued.  To be sure, a lot of people WERE pleased to get them, and the produce...and, from what I heard, the clothing room did a land office business.

I am tired.  Not sure why, aside from being busy, worn by work, not sleeping, but I am fatigued in every sense.  And it sucks.  I may try to sleep early tonite...and then again tomorrow.  I had six hours last nite, which honestly was a huge shift...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home