Friday, August 02, 2013

Awake, still

I should be in bed, but of course I cannot sleep, so here we are....I guess if this was a game for the Tribe to lose, this is it: Ubaldo pitched like shit and the Tribe were completely handcuffed by Fernandez.  As a pitching lover, it was fun to watch, aside from the fact that it was my team that was taking it in the pooper.  Alas.  On baseballprospectus there was an article that discussed the Tribe, and I didn't realize HOW week the last part of the schedule.  I mean, I know the division is weak, but...assuming they play to their potential, it can work.

I watched "Finding Neverland" tonite, the Johnny Depp movie about J.M. Barrie writing Peter Pan.  It was pretty good; sort of maudlin, of course, but I almost had a tear in my eye (I've been feeling down lately, not sure why, ok, lots of the usual reasons) for some of it.  For all the talk of "The Lone Ranger" and Johnny Depp, a movie like this one was most impressive. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home