Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Lightning

Vslue-added baseball at the Jake tonite, and here I am, watching it.  :)  After the Masterson debacle...Bauer really looked good Tuesday -- got better as the night went on -- and while Tomlin is the fifth starter, he didn't pitch poorly, either.  I mean, got his seven innings, didn't walk anyone -- moon shots excepted -- and kept them around.  Swisher, in the meantime, looks like a lost cause.  I never thought that the Bourn signing would be the better choice...what do I know?  Well, not to send my kids to Princeton, for sure.

Work took a giant step back today, with the combination of man not serving two masters and the old favorite du jour, it would have been nice to have been told this sooner.  Argh.  Somehow, I will survive, but I do not think it will be for long.

I was surprised to see Ctown get the RNC; I bet John Kasich is creaming his pants over this.  I mean, he has to win in 2014, but I think it is doable...which means that if he can survive controversy and catastrophe, being the governor of a purple, must-win state can't hurt.  I suspect the GOP base is to the right of him, so he will have some work to do, but we could do worse than nominate the Paul Ryan of the 1990s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home