Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Down

Let's start with two interesting posts:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/georgeleef/2014/06/16/its-liberalism-day-real-liberalism-not-the-phony-authoritarian-kind/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2014/06/16/repeal-and-replace-remains-the-goal/

Both of which, I think, have relevance...

In the meantime...it's hot -- this is the first day it has been summery, if you will.  The Tribe is losing.  I am overtired, as always.  (I went to bed at 10:30 last nite, which means I am still deficient in sleep by about 80 hours.)  My latest series of dating/speed dating/social initiatives have fallen flat.  Work...well, the numbers are in, but now comes the drag-downs of text and writing.  My reading is going slowly...I mean, it is interesting, but single-spaced three-point font and complex stuff make iti mpossible to put away 100 pages a night.  Alas, alack.

I hope we do not get big storms tonite, but it certainly feels it will be the case...I mean, if things cool down, so much the better, but...no wants to swelter and storm, do they?

The May OC stats:
194 seniors, 554 adults, 404 kids...405 reported client visits. 

Back to the Tribe...I don't know about you, but I am not exactly thrilled with the idea of McAllister starting again; maybe it was the back, but he does have an awful lot of these stretches...which means a trip to the bullpen.  And given the state of the rotation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home