Sunday, May 18, 2014

quiet

The Tribe series was most depressing...I don't know what is worse, the awful defense, the lack of hitting, or the statue approach to pulling struggling pitchers.  I suspect it is not going to get better anytime soon.

Won the losers bracket of the skeeball tournament yesterday...I decided it was best to let a better player go in my stead, and of course, the move paid off...I know my friends on the team (ok, all of them) think I am being ridiculous, but the trophy is the proof, whether we like it, or not.  I do hope we can meet for practice though, as I do not mind doing that.

I really don't want to say I did nothing today...I mean, I watched a movie, did some cleaning, polished off a Games magazine, wrote out an OC budget...but it doesn't seem terribly substantial.  I know that is not the case, but sometimes you need grandeur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home