Tuesday, April 22, 2014

troubles

This must be the week of petty health problems.  My face continues to improve, and my mouth feels less crappy; in the meantime, my left pinky is all swelled... I think I picked the nail too close, and if it is not ingrown (prolly not), something is in the side of the nail.  I was able to open a hole in the skin between the nail and have been able to get some blood and pus out of it, and it feels a little better, but....I may have to break down and get the thing lanced professionally.  Ugh.

Boy, is it me, or has Danny Salazar sucked a big one this year?  I mean, the stuff has been there, but the location has been inconsistent and he has been hit, and coupled with the craptastic pitching of Carrasco....it does not bode well for anyone, least of all the Tribe fans.  One would think he would able to figure it out; again, the stuff is there, but...the Tribe expected him to be the #2 or 3 starter this year, and now you are lucky to get 5 IP out of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home