Tuesday, April 08, 2014

arisen

Does anyone really believe that Calipari would go to the NBA?  I mean, unless this is an Izzo ploy to get a raise, I can't imagine how this even remotely passes the smell test.  In the meantime, I suspect that for all the hype about the women's game tonite...it won't be close. 

The March OC stats:  492 visits, 1331 people:  218 seniors, 667 adults, 446 kids.  Rah.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/inflation-may-hit-the-poor-hardest/

I do like the site, but when they publish stuff like this...oi.  Good Lord. 
http://www.cleveland.com/solon/index.ssf/2014/04/chagrin_falls_school_board_pre.html#incart_m-rpt-1

You'd think after the Strongsville fiasco, people would be smarter about this, but then again, these are people so maybe not.  I don't know; I suspect the argument that the teachers are responsible--  in an overwhelming white and upper class district --for all of the success there is a little hollow, and given that people can look up salaries online and see who makes what...well, I think that is going to cause some angst.  I don't exactly blame the Board for doing this -- and I think they are -- to get concessions; times are tough, and people -- even in Chagrin Falls -- cannot afford to pay.  At least, not much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home