Sunday, March 16, 2014

Caught up

So, I finally finished the Crane bio, and while I still like some of his works, he was a real dick.  Or bipolar.  Or a drunk.  And, given my general dislike of people who act like crap...well, alas.  I think I would have learned more had I been more up on the literary scene of 20s, but...

In the meantime, March Madness rages on.  I think there are a lot of teams in the middle, but not -- save for maybe Florida -- who really stand out.  Ok, I should add Wichita State, maybe Michigan.  I think the Big Ten is NOT benefiting from its top-down strong conference; the losses pile up, and it makes it hard for teams to pass the eye test.  Now watch them go and lay and egg, football-style, in the Tourney.

I went to Mass yesterday, and I have to admit, I was lost and wandering this AM...it was like I had no purpose, or didn't know how to fill the two hours I had.  Odd, very odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home