Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Torrents

I had a glass of wine today -- someone gifted me a Merlot, which did not have the crappy wine aftertaste, so was sort of nice -- and now it has messed up my sleep rhythm, somehow; I am tired but not that much that I want to go to bed.  Odd.

I see the Orioles picked up Ubaldo...I am not sure about that; it's a long deal for a good sum, and he has been inconsistent.  On the other hand, of course, I think the Tribe should have picked him up, maybe for less time/more cash...I guess I am not impressed with the rest of the rotation.  I see the Tribe picked up Harang off the waiver pile; he used to be durable, if nothing else, a while back, and now he is just another guy...so if it works, nice, if not...well, it's not like we are invested in the guy.  And, for the record, I am unconvinced with the Santana to 3rd bit.

OC Board meeting yesterday; won some plaudits on the budget.  Expansion finalized, architect gave a good plan...now we wait for the bids.  I do feel as if monkey has been lifted off the back, now we just have to fund it and hope nothing else bad happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home