Monday, March 17, 2014

Hosing

I just remembered today that it has been a while since I've worked on the fiction list; I prolly should get through the pile of books and DVDs first before I return, not that supply does NOT create its own demand.  I saw "End of Watch" last nite -- the Jake Gyllenhal police drama -- and it was quite good.  I was not surprised, but there was some depth to it, in addition to the usual shooting and ennui of police work. 

I've decided that Green Bay got hosed the most in the brackets; they really shouldn't be penalized for playing non D-1 games when the damn tourney gets shut down...  that said, I sort of like OSU in the six spot; I can see them showing off all sorts of defensive intensity and winning the game.  I've noticed NO ONE likes Cincy in round one, which leads me to think I should pick them, they will be wan and hungry.  Everyone also likes MSU and Louisville, and I do as well...though I suspect that is based on a crsory look at the records and their histories, and not the realities of play. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home