Saturday, May 03, 2014

Reconsider

In some ways, I am glad the week is over...work was a little hectic -- but albeit successful -- though my new project is the work equivalent of a trap game.  My Mom had cataract surgery (successful, simple) but of course she was a bundle.  My gutter needs some repair work (we all know how I feel about spending money).  Skeeball was crappy (I am costing the team and will NOT do it again next season).  And...my latest foray into romance ended with my traditional "Roll up the map of Europe" whimper.  Oi.  But, we survived, and as with most things, it wasn't that bad.  I mean, assuming work flows and things can be done cheaply on the house....I can manage.  More or less. 

I've devoted some of my spare time -- not that I had a lot -- to reading...sitting in the eye center waiting room for a few hours has been a big help -- so I have been getting some books handled.  I need to get back to the fiction list, I need to polish off some other works, and in general, I need an hour a day for just booktime.  I also need some more exercise time; I do some, I get sore from overwork, and then I stop, which is not good...I am at 171 pounds, but not in shape, so I need to redouble my efforts there.  I don't want to invest in any exercise equipment until I can commit myself to the process....which is the kicker, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home