Monday, May 05, 2014

New blood

Continuing with the theme of craptasticness...yesterday, I tried to cut the grass, and the lawnmower wouldn't start...and today I realized that the spreadsheets for the new project were an even bigger and hotter mess...I think we are moving into "Set Up to Fail" from "Trap Game."  Meeting tomorrow to try and solve this.  I am sure there will be more of a tether, but...still not exactly a joy to behold.

The April OC stats:
379 households, totaling 177 seniors, 526 adults, 426 kids.  Rah.  Three weeks, which is why the number is less than 400.

GOP primary day tomorrow, and like a lot of people, I wonder what it will hold; I suspect the Tea Party types will not win, though I am not sure it is the best thing...for instance, in Mississippi, Cochran, while a good guy, has been around a while; I think THAT is one of the ideas about the Tea Party, that you need to get new blood in Washington to get rid of business as usual.  On the other hand, I think Tillis needs to win in NC; Hagan will be tougher than a lot of people think, and a united GOP is the best thing...even if it means the government insider in this case.  In some ways, the LaTourettes are correct, that the GOP needs to stop attacking each other.  Of course, given that the guy left his wife and mother of children to marry the lobbyist he was schtuckig (and became a lobbyist himself)...well, I can see why he is not exactly the poster child for reform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home