Monday, April 20, 2015

Oi

Good God; seven hits in a row?  Good God, Francona is an idiot; I can't imagine how Boston won anything with him.  Jesus Fucking Christ.  The funny thing is, it was a completely winnable game; Bauer looked solid again, the Tribe sort of hit the lefty, Hagadone was decent enough...and then you leave Aviles out in CF for the 9th (Bourn can play center, right?  At least better than Aviles?) and then, let's not forget this...YOU LET CODY ALLEN GIVE UP SEVEN STRAIGHT FUCKING HITS IN THE NINTH.

Oi.  In the meantime, I had a good workout today, in that my legs felt as if they were going to fall off.  I also watched "Kiss Me Deadly" on TCM -- on the NFL -- and while I liked it, I think I would have preferred a film about a box of drugs, rather than nuclear fuel.  Alas.  I was also able to finish up Fragile by Design, which took some work...the ending was a little soft, but considering that the first twelve chapters were loaded with facts and cogent analysis.  I have some magazines to catch up on before I can move on to the next book in the pile...one thing about the film list is that it takes up time I could spend reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home