Thursday, December 10, 2015

Caught

Company holiday party was today...wasn't too bad, though it is sort of rigamaroley...the food was good, the conversation was decent, I got an ok door prize... rah.  Was busy at work -- might need to do some this weekend to catch up.  Rah.  Tomorrow I am off, because, as I like to say...day and night with the coworkers is something too much.

http://www.cleveland.com/parma/index.ssf/2015/12/parma_employees_climb_while_ci.html#incart_river_index

My sister lives there, and we were discussing this...it is a bit ridiculous, but if you keep voting D, well, what the hell do you expect will happen?

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2015/12/summit_county_councilwoman_tam_1.html#incart_river_index

I couldn't help but notice that the PD buried the fact that she was a Democrat until the next to last paragraph.  Of course, maybe they just assumed that when you think of corruption...you can complete the rest.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/12/07/people_should_protest_gun_shops_like_they_re_abortion_clinics_oh_wait.html#comments

I think the last sentence is, for many people, the problem...

In other news, I am coming to the conclusion that the Indians are being wise NOT to break up the rotation; I am not saying that they are lacking bats, but I have never been a fan of the cutting-the-throat to cure the nosebleed school.  I realize that burning service time is not a good thing, but it might be better to turn loose one of the OFs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home