Friday, November 27, 2015

Slothiness

Black Friday, and I am doing my fair share by staying in the house...may not even go out tonight.  Thanksgiving was wonderful -- ate like a pig, went out for a bit to hang with the boys, and then home, where I finished up Season Two of "Mad Men" and went to bed without setting the clock.

I am liking the show; not quite as engrossing as other dramas, but it has a rhythm and pace of its own, which I find interesting.

In other news, my Mom's move went...fairly well, and she is largely in the new place, just some stuff to finish up there, and that will be that.  I clocked it yesterday -- it is about a half-mile farther from her old place -- and while there is still a mall nearby, the notion of South Park traffic compared to Shoppes at Parma  seems less...daunting and annoying.

In the meantime, today is Season Three, some reading...not much.  I am getting used to the idea of three days with absolutely nothing to do...feeling like a Democrat, aside from the church, thinking about work, and not being a moron part.

I noted that OSU fans will have to be rooting for PSU if they have a chance; on the other hand, this means you have to root for Pedophile State.  To be sure, as a practicing Catholic, I have plenty of experience of supporting pedophiles, but this might be a bridge too far...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home