Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/hillary-clinton-sexism-bernie-sanders-215375

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/on-campus-this-halloween-free-to-be-you-but-maybe-not-me/ar-BBmDp3G?li=AA54ur&ocid=mailsignout

In both of these cases, of course...I think people are being ridiculous and need to be called for it, though I did tell my coworkers that I suspected the Louisville case was done simply to get them to talk about something other than the hookers/hoops scandal...which, as you can imagine, everyone found to be amusing...

So, watched "The Exiles" yesterday, a film about wayward Native Americans...all I can say, it was only an hour.  This puts me to 360...I think I can get to 400...if I pushed myself.

Finally finished Thucydides; I need to get through some magazines that are accumulating, and then I can move on to the next oeuvre sitting on the table.  Very..well, cynical?  Realpolitik?  I suspect, of course, it is simply because we refuse to assign the ancients the fact that they were capable, if not moreso, of pulling the same crap as us...

I see the Blue Jays hired Shapiro...I would LOVE to be a GM in the AL East right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home