Monday, October 05, 2015

Alive

Infinite busyness here...and to top it off, this weekend was the Polish Festival, and I turned in yet another three days in the kitchen.  Oi.  I am a little beat and sore -- not the person I once was, obviously -- but I think it went well (the bakery prices were completely reasonable, for one) and I do have three days of leftovers, FWIW.  Didn't read any Thucydides, and have a shelf full of films -- Netflix and otherwise -- to read.  No baseball, though, means I can get through some of them...

I don't think any of the rotation will be traded; for one thing, they are young, for another, they are cheap, both of which make them more valuable for the pieces parts...I suspect that a focus on improving defense would be the focus by the front office; I mean, if you can't win 9-8, you may as well win 2-1...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home