Sunday, December 06, 2015

Settled

After a long weekend of...well, many things, I guess, this weekend wasn't quite so exciting.  I am battling a cold -- no fun -- so I tried to get some extra sleep when available.  Watched a little football...might do some cleaning.  Honestly -- and I am NOT sure how this happened -- but I feel as if I drank a quart of Mexican water, if you get my drift...whoa.  I was going to clean some this afternoon, but I spent much time in the toilette, so I just laid down and read for an hour, just to let the stomach settle.

I am reading Freedom National right now, which discusses the evolution of anti-slavery in the GOP during the Civil War.  As you can imagine, I like it very much, and I suspect none of my other reads would...  There are about 500 pages, and I am just at the half-way point, not that I am complaining.  Film-wise, I am up to 369; finished watching "Dead Birds."  Interesting, not terribly so.

It hardly seems like December, not that I am complaining with the winter...it also hardly seems like Advent, even though the second candle was lit today.  I need to start shopping, or at least lining some stuff up, and as I have SOME gifts here (early shopping), I think I may as well wrap a few...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home