Friday, December 11, 2015

Excitement

Took the day off and went to Summit Mall for some shopping...and got some of it done; ok, prolly enough -- some of the big stuff I needed, and I decided to punt (i.e., cash/lottery/gift cards) for the other.  I need to wrap them, of course, but...  as for the mall itself, it was nice.  Smaller than South Park -- three anchor store locations, one floor -- but a good mix of stuff.  They did have an area with leather couches and chairs that was reserved for the men, which amused the fuck out of me; that said, the parking lot is a little...small.  Lots of stores/eateries around the thing, which doesn't help, but compared to the wasteland that is Parmatown...well, I don't think the people of Fairlawn are complaining.

I also went in the attic today looking for something my Mom wanted (and couldn't find, which leads me to believe it was never there in the first place) and ended up doing some cleaning and rearranging...in some ways, it was nice, a trip down memory lane, and some sorting, but also sad; let's face it, most of the time, when stuff goes in the attic, it doesn't come down, and the only reason you're keeping it is for the memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home