Thursday, June 09, 2016

back on

Bad sleep habits, an excess of exercise...not sure; all I know is that my left knee is sore.  Early to bed tonight and some elevation will do the trick, I hope...it was leg day, supposedly, so I canceled it...alas.  I guess a day or two without isn't awful for the physique.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-that%E2%80%99s-good-news-for-trump/ar-AAgQBVv?li=BBnb7Kz

this is interesting, in that...well, the polls obviously didn't show the whole story...I still put the Donald's chances at 1 in 4...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/healthcare/opinion-it%E2%80%99s-time-to-blame-obamacare-for-losing-so-many-full-time-jobs/ar-AAgPzxz?li=BBnbfcN

Well, yeah...and if Goldman Sachs is the one to tell you this -- the people who profited most from the Recession, right Bernie-bros? -- I can only imagine what the people who are "benefitting" from the arrangement are thinking about it..

Git a new Fitbit yesterday; my sister ordered me the Flex; not quite as nifty as the last one (no step counter, just dots, for instance) but it was cheaper and it is not as if I kept the last one up.  I hit the steps today, and assuming I don't lose this one...calories will be hit hard over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home