Thursday, January 12, 2017

On the attack

Late nights, fests with friends, and films...all of which have kept your blogger away...  Films, up to 513, with "Little Caesar," a 1931 gangster flick that was the first big hit for Edward G. Robinson, and "One Survivor Remembers," a documentary about the Holocaust.  The main problem has been a run of low blood sugars at night, which cost sleep and also annoy me... alas.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ben-carson-shaped-by-poverty-is-likely-to-bring-tough-love-to-hud/ar-BBy99U3?li=BBnbcA1

I go both ways on this; yes, he might not be qualified for THIS job, but, on the other hand, the Donald seems to be bent on bringing in outsiders, and I suspect he would be perfect in that role...course, myself and many other GOPers wish to rid ourselves of HUD, and this just might be a good time, especially when the solution to the housing crisis is to build more housing.

This could be me, but the Donald should be given credit for attacking the media...I think this is something many in the GOP actually like about the guy; it's obvious they aren't on our side, but no one calls them on it, ever...and Trump acts like everything is Defcon 3.  It is impressive, and I think this is something that the rank-and-file loves him for, which boosts him elsewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home