Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter!

Easter came and went...nice, though... I wish it were longer, actually; also, unlike Xmas, it's hard to secularize, though the Hope and Changers will try.  Mass, QFT, some presents...what could be better?  Too much eating, of course.  As for me, I have mainly laid around...I finished up "Justified" and clicked two shorts off the list (544) -- "Pass the Gravy," and "Popeye the Sailor Meets Sindbad the Sailor."  Both were cute and funny in their own way...

Depressing Tribe loss, as they all are; I mean, on the one hand, it is early, and they always funk out now, but...these are winnable games, and they are all important..

Started reading The Last Innocents, which is about the 1960s Dodgers...so far, it has the most sympathetic portrayal of Maury Wills that I have ever read...  It is 400 pages, and I am 45 in, so...but it will be an enjoyable long read, as they so often are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home