Monday, April 10, 2017

Weekend fun

I had a long Saturday (day and night) and ended up going to bed before 10 yesterday; not only did I really need it, but I think I could do it again, though I am not quite tired yet...I was at the MD a few weeks ago and he told me NOT to fight sleep so much.  Yesterday, well, it worked.

One thing that did NOT work was the Tribe; maybe the D-Backs are hot now, but...ugh.  The bottom half of the rotation looked craptastic, and while it is just one game...it will be a problem if you can't get six innings a game out of either of them.  The offensive ineptitude also bothered me, but, well, one gets used to that.  I see Arizona put Archie Bradley in the bullpen...interesting; all that talent, and, well, there you go...no more starting for you...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-officials-tell-russia-to-drop-its-support-for-syria%e2%80%99s-assad/ar-BBzCM2r?li=BBnbcA1

Since, of course, he is a stooge of the Russians...

Managed to return to the film list with two entries.  The first was the Marsha Graham movies -- four dances written and done by her, including the "Appalachian Spring" sequence..  The second was "Decasia," an experimental film consisting of scenes from other silent films with music...let's just say that I was glad to watch them and cross them off the list... 541!

I also managed to clean out and organize the hall closet...the fact that this qualifies as an achievement worries me, though I guess I could tackle any of other five or six things to do around here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home