Thursday, March 23, 2017

Beating

Went to the other PQ last nite, came in third...alas, alack, though we were a bit short-handed.  It was good to hang out, good to practice, and good to get out of the house.  Rah.

I am fascinated by the AHCA issue; to me, they should have let the conservatives write the bill, voted on it, and sent it to the Senate...this way, they could have done what THEY wanted with it and taken the blame.  I guess Ryan was trying to win the optics battle, but there really wasn't one to win...

Two exciting games so far today...good for the tourney, I guess, not that people won't watch.

I am amused that the Tribe is saying that Salazar is fine despite being shelled; I mean, maybe...guys do work on stuff now, and if the point of yesterday was fastball command...good.  If not, oi...  Brantley had another good day; one hopes he is ready and able to play the OF, at least pretty regularly, as there is not a spot for him as a DH, and with Kipnis out...well, he does somewhat offset a regular diet of Michael Martinez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home