Saturday, March 04, 2017

Zonk

http://www.politico.eu/article/what-if-donald-trump-played-the-kremlin-vladimir-putin/

As a variation on my usual and popular series...

OC duty today...not sure why -- the cold, the improving economy, whatever -- but the crowd was a bit low.  We didn't have all that much extra stuff, so that was awfully convenient...at least there were no scandals or gossip.  Lots of runners, so I was able to do...well, some needed cleaning and other things.

Yesterday I went to run my anti-virus, mist have nodded off...because it was before nine when I hit the hay and it was after midnight when I woke up.  I did need the sleep -- nine hours in a night is impressive --and while in some ways I had more energy than usual (hard workout at the gym, good cardio session) I am tired and yawny now.  Alas.

Up to 537 on the film list -- two more shorts off, and, with the advent of March Madness, I think this may be the only progress I make for a while.  "Precious Images" was one -- a compilation of Hollywood's greatest scenes, put together for the Oscars.  The other was "Powers of Ten," a short showing how adding a zero onto a visual magnification changes what one can or cannot see- pretty cool for something shot over 40 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home