Saturday, February 04, 2017

Catching up

A long blogging hiatus, especially given my recent efforts of staying in touch...anyways in the interim we won Pub Quiz...worked a lot, and that's it.  I haven't slept well lately, which is why my cold progress is stalling, so I am off to bed early tonight.  I am waking up early, part of the issue...

Good day today; taxes done, refunds to come...Regina Brett will column no more (pretty much), and Duke won...

I also realized I need to catch up on some of the fiction books on the top 100 list.  I figure once I get through the Xmas list and do some reading of some other things that have been piling up, I can...rah. I am right now about a third of the way through Seymour's Baseball:  The Golden Age, which I am enjoying quite a bit, not that this should surprise anyone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/they-never-saw-this-coming-a-qanda-with-kellyanne-conway-on-trumps-victory/2017/01/26/2bf64c10-da96-11e6-9a36-1d296534b31e_story.html?utm_term=.3f1ace35b40a

The more I read about her, the more I like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home