Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sickness

I appear to have caught a cold, or at least, the one I had never went away and is now back with a vehemence.  Truth be told, my diet has not been all that good, and I have been off on my sleep...of course, the problem now is getting it back together.  Alas, alack.  I think today's short film will be put off for a day or so...

http://pressthink.org/2016/12/winter-coming-prospects-american-press-trump/

Really?  You think?  I don't know, this could be me, but...these people brought this on themselves by their reporting and general showing of bias to one side, well, what the hell do you expect?  I mean, I don't think the Trump coverage is wrong, but I really think that they really believed Trump supporters were all racist deplorables, and while that is true for some...it is not true for the whole.  Piss people off enough, and they will fight back.

http://theslot.jezebel.com/north-dakota-lawmaker-proposes-bill-to-shield-drivers-w-1791214067

i think this is funny as hell, given that it was my favorite Hope and Changer who suggested that the protestor who lays in front of his car...it'll be the last one he lays in front of.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home