Sunday, January 15, 2017

Uptown

So, went to the Cleveland Cinematheque last night to catch the double feature...one of which was "Shoes," which crosses another one off, and the other was "The Dumb Girl of Portini," which was basically a vehicle for Anna Pavlova...the movie started and ended with her doing some ballet routines, which was pretty cool, as without that...well, I suspect there isn't that much footage of one of the famous ballerina.  I also noted that Uptown seems to be pretty well built up...most impressive.

I have to admit, I do wonder what is going to happen on Inauguration Day; jokes about bikers notwithstanding, I don't think anyone is going to pull any shit, but you never know.  Course, I would think that a crowd of bikers and Trump supporters could (and should) handle more than their fair share of protesters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home