Saturday, February 25, 2017

Back in action

After what can only be described as a thrilling week of work, here we are.  I think the part about me working at home a couple hours every night is done, though when I will be physically there, it will be AS thrilling.  Alas.

From the ever-popular series of "Donald Trump is So Dumb Because He Makes People Do What He Would Want:"
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/opinion/sunday/are-liberals-helping-trump.html?emc=edit_th_20170219&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=31060267&_r=1&mtrref=undefined&gwh=F72B94FD293A26C2BC2E4A30BD954EF2&gwt=pay&assetType=opinion

In the meantime, I did manage to finish Season 5 of Justified, watch "Out of the Past" and "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" on the list (532)...The first one was a film noir, very good, not that convoluted of a plot; the other...I could see why people would like it, but for me...for all the expectations, it wasn't that much.... I mean, if I did a lot of drugs it would be cool, but it was sort of preachy and...crappy.

https://munchies.vice.com/en/articles/who-is-guy-fieri
Interesting...I am not really a fan of Fieri, or of Bourdain, but I think prefer Fieri's approach... I mean, I think it lacks pretension. which is what really pisses people off nowadays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home