Sunday, February 05, 2017

Sleepy Time

This could be me and my lack of sleep, but I have definitely been feeling like a sleepy boy over the last two days.  I suspect the drop in caffeine consumption between here and work contributes...alas.

Some progress on the film front; yesterday I watched "Reminiscences of a Journey to Lithuania" and today I watched "One Week."  The latter was a Keaton short from the 20s -- mildly funny, cool special effects -- while the former was a documentary about a man and his family going back to the ancestral home...interesting but not quite my scene.  Up to 527, yay...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-ban-on-migrants-trump-supporters-see-a-promise-kept/ar-AAmrjWD?li=BBnbcA1

I think I want the Trump tattoo, just for shits and giggles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home