Thursday, January 04, 2018

Victory or Death!

Big win for us at PQ last nite; just Thom and myself, so we got a big boatload of cash... to be sure, the questions were favorable for us, but we didn't do any usual Team XI fuckups, like outguessing ourselves, and we got the missing link early enough to make some points.  Anyways, like all victories, it was glorious.

I have to admit I am bemused by the latest Trump/Bannon contretemps.  This could be me, but doesn't this help Trump if discredited advisor releases tell-all book written with the help of a highly sketchy journalist?  I mean, I realize looking Presidential is something the Donald will not ever do, more or less, but...

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/01/trump-may-slap-30-tax-on-newsprint.html?spref=fb

This amused the hell out of me.

Reading Shattered, about the Clinton campaign; I am halfway through the Democratic primary, and, honestly... it's really hard to feel sorry for HRC.  I mean, between the cadre of sycophants, the Trump-style list of feuding advisors, the paranoia, the automatic deflection of blame or responsibility...well, for all of the people who are miffed that the Donald is in charge...

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/29/16826084/mr-brightside-memes-2017

I hate to say this, but I never realized the song had the same verses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home