Saturday, December 30, 2017

Up the list

Was it supposed to snow this much?  I thought we were expecting only flurries, and I can only imagine what actual heavy snow would be if they think these are flurries...

Did some cleaning today -- should actually go and clean a closet, but that seems awfully work-intensive, so I will probably not.  I watched a film yesterday and one today... yesterday was "The Strong Man," a silent comic film starring Harry Langdon (I suspect its inclusion on the list was to get a Langdon film on it) which was fairly humorous, at times... today I watched "Stark Love," a most interesting one -- silent, 1927 -- and I will let the reader check it out (or at least the Wikipedia entry) to see for themselves, but it was... well, I am not exactly sure who the audience for the film was, which might have explained why it wasn't a success.  In the meantime, we are now up to 608 (I think) which is always nice.

I think my plow guy hit my garage door today...I am more amused by this more than anything, aside from the fact that last year, I had two plows total, and I have had three this month....alas, alack.

Most of the leftovers from Xmas are now gone -- one cookie left -- and once the NYE/NYD feasting is done, it will be time to eat healthy and ideally drop a few pounds...I do not think I have put weight on, but it sure feels like I have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home