Thursday, March 29, 2018

Humor

It's Opening Day!  I've got a pile of books for commercials, a suitable snack for the first few innings, and a caffeinated beverage.  Life is good.

http://realestate.cleveland.com/realestate-news/2018/03/cleveland_churchs_attempt_to_s.html#incart_river_index

This story has always amused me; first, of course, the fact that the old pastor was allowed to let things...develop in such a manner, and also, of course, that the residents ever suspected that something was up.  Of course, that which is not sustainable is not sustained, and this little Mayberry was allowed to go away.  Now, people are pissed that this is being allowed to happen.  My own personal favorite is the CDC people saying that of course they can't buy the houses, but of course...someone else should operate them at a loss.  I realize the Church wouldn't do it, but they should of course off the properties at list price -- even at a loss -- and say "Here you go, show us how to do it." I mean, I realize most of what libtards do relies on Other Peoples' Money, but it would be nice to see them crash and burn on their own petard every once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home