Thursday, January 21, 2021

Freedom Riding

So, we survived the Inaugural, yay, and now...the Dems will drive over us like a woman's foot.  :)  I liked the poem, sort of, in so far as I like poetry, I guess...other than that, it is "I will believe it when I see it."

Watched "The American Experience: Freedom Riders" yesterday (the timing was coincidental, I assure you), putting me to 752 on the National Film Registry. I liked it; it was interesting, and it was certainly good to see them trying to get as much of this as possible on film now.  Would have been interesting to get the perspectives from the other side, not that getting 80-year-old on film to admit this would have been terribly productive, of course.  They seemed to be askance at the governor of Alabama at the time, which amused me, because his successor wasn;t any better...

Took the day off today to burn days and run errands; funny, but yesterday was the first snow we have had in a while, and only a little bit...I know the farmers need the snow, but winter has been not that horrible this year, in general.

Got a full seven hours of sleep yesterday, rah.  One of the coworkers were discussing this -- the body needs sleep to build muscle of course, but we never do enough, so you are sort of cheating yourself at the gym... I am as guilty of this as anyone, but it is still not a good idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home