Sunday, January 17, 2021

Unfulfilled

So, it's Sunday midmight (technically Monday) I am not in bed.  Some of it is because I am making sure my blood sugar is ok before I hit the hay, some of it is I am clearing the bookmark backlog, and some of it is I want to blog. Funny this is, for all I had wanted to do today...I only did about half of it, alas, alack.

Weighed myself at the gym today; 4 pounds down from the last weigh in (FWIW); I have not snacked much this past week (only when I have needed to) which has helped; also trying to exercise more, such as by doing more and longer at the gym, and some of it -- like today -- by pacing around the house more while reading.  I am going to keep at it, both approaches; hell, I even took a walk outside today. I bundled up quite a bit (wasn't really cold under the layers) and did a nice three miles.  It was during the Browns game, and I think I counted 12 cars passing me by the entire time, and saw only one other fellow pedestrian....interesting, IMHO.  Anyways, depending on the weather, max gym time will continue, as will an extra stroll.

The downside is that I was not able to do some things today; the DVD from the library is defective and has to go back (along with the book I finished); no budget stuff or other projects; no deep-bleach house clean, though I did move some stuff around and away in the living room, and cleaned up some of the piles on the kitchen table.  Also had a lengthy conversation with a friend about his issues, leading me to consider hanging one of those signs Lucy used to have in the comic strip.

Quite true, but the answer is "A generous salary for the pastor and his family."

Interesting take; I will admit I hadn't thought of this as such, but it does make more sense now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home