Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Dramatis personae

 Interesting day...all sorts of drama at the food pantry, which I need like a hole in my head.  Mind you, this really isn't a cause for drama, just that some people are making it that way, which makes me want to pull the dwindling numbers of hairs from my head.  I am letting an email or two stew in my mailbox, recalling to mind Lincoln's practice of writing letters and not sending them.  Course, I am no Lincoln, so...

Funny thing. it was a good day!  Double day at the gym -- legs and arms -- and while low blood sugar prevented a second cardio (grr) it was good to work out some.  I am still fat, but the calorie burning...I ramped up the exercise bike this morning, and will do so again tomorrow.  Work was fine, and I even finished a book -- Martino's Cheated. It covers the Astros scandal, as well as a brief history of cheating and players reading tells and stealing signs.  It was...ok.  Interesting but I expected more; mainly what we got was a retelling of what we already knew, which was nice but not terribly helpful.

I noticed I have not texted people in a few days; some people I try to stay in regular contact with, but between work, sleep, and just trying to get stuff done... it's been a couple of weeks since I have chatted with some people.  Stuff should ease tomorrow or so, so I can catch up...but I feel sort of douchecanoey about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home