Thursday, May 05, 2022

Exhaustion

 So, I see Tim Ryan dropped his first ad today, ending the day without political ads.  I liked it -- separating himself from the party, of course -- but one has to wonder how it will play, especially when the GOP runs the ads -- inevitable as they are -- that links him to Biden, the economy, etc.  I don't the thing is unwinnable for him, but it will be an inside straight...

I am quite tired today -- woke up in the middle of the night with low blood sugar, lost some sleep, and have been dragging all day... now, of course, I feel tired but not enough to sleep.  Oi.  I mean,., as I have gotten older, my body can't catch up like it used to... I know this is a part of life, but it is no fun.  At least when I was laying down on the floor watching J! I didn't have that CGM digging into my stomach; I can barely feel the one in my arm, and it is hardly noticeable...the simple pleasures, if you will.

I do find it fascinating that the reversal of Roe v. Wade has generated so much...well, calculation as to how it will help either party.  Everyone seems to think the Dems will benefit, and to some extent they will, but of course, for many on our side...well, for one thing, it validates the Trump presidency, as he put the three justices who overturned it on the Court; the Trump wing, as I like to say.  Now, I don't think that going for a total ban on abortion is wise, for a number of reasons, but if people think it can be done...the voters will turn out.  But that. again, is an inside straight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home