Thursday, May 26, 2022

Fatigue Duty

 So, yesterday I went to bed promptly at 10... and woke up at 6, so I got nearly 8 hours of sleep, which is practically unheard of me.  Yet... it was weird.  I would have thought a full night of rest I would have been full of vim and vigor, but... I felt tired all day.  Extra coffee.  I pulled a double at the gym, and I barely completed cardio each time, to say nothing of the fact that I felt a challenge in finishing all my workouts.  Oi.  I couldn't believe it... I guess I am that tired that I need more sleep than that.  Alas.  

Got the vaccine booster today; my MD recommended it, and while I am not exactly sure I need it, better safe than sorry, right?  Summer is coming up, and while I may not be having any summer romances, I would like to get out this year and try and enjoy the city and the good weather.  So I guess in that way I need it; I didn't have any symptoms, thank God, so there is that.

With the long weekend coming up...well, I do intend on hitting the gym, catching up on the reading, and maybe going through the pile of books and movies (some of the NFR) to clear that backlog.  I may even do some house cleaning, or at least crank open the windows and let some air in.  Of course, that is the plan, and I think we all know what happens to plans...especially around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home