Monday, February 06, 2023

Downers All The Way

 It's odd; on the one hand, I do feel a little bit better... my nose is running less, at times I have more energy, but...today, especially in the afternoon, I just felt...blah.  Could have done a bunch of things, but I just sort of chilled.  I can do them tomorrow, or so, but... well, I should be more motivated to do something more than finish book #9 and start #10.  I should try to maximize sleep again, as maybe that will help with the health and the energy level.  To be sure, gallivanting everywhere yesterday might not have been the best choice, even if it was good in some ways.  I have a lot of stuff on the agenda for this week, so... now is not the time to go wobbly, if you will.  Actually, I keep finding other things to do and work on as well, so... I need to get cracking.  Tomorrow I may skip the annual SOTU party and conquer some of them while listening to the speech.  I did comment that maybe the jobs numbers were so good because everyone has to get a second one to keep track with inflation.  Course, if that were true, the labor market would be a lot better, and that would take out a hunk of inflation.

My hands are dry; even some cracking.  This is odd, given that it is the first time this year that it has happened and also because it is not that cold.  Hell, tomorrow it will be warmer than 50, and the weather is expected to remain decent all week.  Phew.  Not that I expect winter to magically disappear...

After the joyous win at home...going to Miami and getting blown out was not exactly on anyone's card... ugh.  To be sure, Miami is quite good, so maybe it is but a venial sin, but...  In other news, is Chris Holtmann on the hot seat?  It seems to me a bit premature to think so.  Obviously, something is off with the program, but as it does not seem that anyone knows what the problem is, I would think cutting someone without letting him try to fix it would be expensive and counter-productive.  But I don't think he will have a short leash next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home