Friday, February 03, 2023

Friday Night Fights

Man, it was cold today, especially after yesterday -- it seemed the temperature dropped 20 degrees last night.  I decided with the cold, a full schedule this weekend, and plenty to do here, that I wasn't leaving the house...even if it meant skipping the gym.  Alas.  On the other hand, I did get a lot done.  Emptied some emails, did some reading, did the dishes, handled some paperwork... and, of course, I plan on getting to bed somewhat earlier tonight.  One of my friend suggested I have some tea with honey to calm my voice, which I guess worked, as I sound a little better.  Emphasis on little.

https://jesuitschool.substack.com/p/fr-martins-bridge-pt-1-crossing-into

This is a big bowl of WTF... ok, my first thought was that the whole church (or at least its leaders) are the biggest LGBTQ types out there, even without the Jesuits and their sophistry.  But reading the article... this is a bit much, even for me.  I mean, we are still Catholics here, and this moral relativism... is NOT who we are.  Good Lord, do people actually believe this?  And, of course, as I like to say...people entrust their children to the people who do believe in this.  Oi.

Another NBA fight... Austin Rivers and Mo Bamba, which was pretty impressive, as fights go.  Coming off the bench, a new and innovative touch.  This would be funnier if I hadn't said that with KSU-Akron tonight there should be plenty of opportunities for fisticuffs.  Alas.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home