Mattie Meanders
Another late night -- and low blood sugar -- and here we are. To be sure, I am being productive, cleaning out the emails and going through stuff, and the mail pile shows that the kitchen table is slightly emptier. On the other hand...it was a long day, and I should probably be resting or something.
Last night I went to see my friend Jake, who moved back to CLE. He bought a fixer-upper in Tremont, and while I do not like Tremont...anyways, his place is sort of nice -- the parts that are done and the parts he is doing. The rest looked like Baghdad. Yes, he can do it, and yes it is cheaper, but... weird, as his place is not that old, which made me wonder who the hell lived there before him. Anyways, he had a couple of cocktails -- we were on the third floor, where he is creating a lounge, when the few too many he had caught up with him, so he raced to the second floor (one does get steps in in these places) to be sick. And we wonder why I so rarely imbibe. Getting home was an adventure...first I made the wrong turn, then when I got to the W.7th exit it was closed, and the detour was basically down along the river (I assume by the loading docks) until you got back at 9th and 77. Oi. I had not been down that way, but it seemed there were a dozen places to hide a body...
The Canadian Secessionists Who Love Trump - POLITICO
Interesting, but I wonder if Canada will let them leave...
Interesting, but I wonder if Canada will let them leave...
‘King of the Hill’ Is a Roadmap to a Better Conservatism - NOTUS — News of the United States
I should check this out; never a huge fan of the original, but I did like it, and it was one of the few shows that was... representative of conservatives.
I should check this out; never a huge fan of the original, but I did like it, and it was one of the few shows that was... representative of conservatives.
In tight Senate race, Peggy Flanagan can't escape the f-word • Minnesota Reformer
Democrats Are Blaming Each Other Over Minnesota’s Welfare Fraud Scandal - WSJ
Who are they kidding? They were ALL in on it, one way or another, and they ALL should be dangling from the tallest tree via the shortest of ropes. But they will not...
Democrats Are Blaming Each Other Over Minnesota’s Welfare Fraud Scandal - WSJ
Who are they kidding? They were ALL in on it, one way or another, and they ALL should be dangling from the tallest tree via the shortest of ropes. But they will not...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home