Sunday, July 13, 2014

Catching

Long time no write...work has been a drive, and this weekend, when not doing things, I mainly slept and tried to catch up.  I think that will be the story of the rest of the week, although the ASG is Tuesday, so I can definitely watch that...I do rather like the pageantry.

Went to the Tribe game Thursday; I thought they were done, but they came back to win...I still don't think this is a playoff team -- too many holes -- but they have to be pleased with the job Bauer has done.  I would argue maturity and proper AAA seasoning, but what do I know?  McAllister was ok; if they can get Salazar back on track, that would be something.

Weighed in at 172 today...I sort of think that is perfect, but if I could take a couple more, it would be ideal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home